Contacting Home & Legacy during the Coronavirus Pandemic Lockdown
Posted on: 25 March 2020
Following the announcement of the UK Government’s latest measures to control the spread of coronavirus, all Home & Legacy employees are now safely and securely working at home.
We’ve been preparing for complete homeworking since the start of the pandemic, so we are well-positioned to continue providing our brokers and customers with the high levels of service you need. Our staff have the necessary technology and systems access from home to: handle claims, process renewals, make mid-term adjustments to policies, to underwrite risks and provide quotations, and to answer any other queries you may have.
Homeworking brings with it certain telephony challenges, so to ensure you get the most efficient responses from us during these unprecedented times we kindly request that you use email or Home & Legacy Online as your primary way of working with us rather than calling us on the main number.
Home & Legacy Online
Our online system enables you to:
- Get a household quote
- Buy household policies and pay for them online using credit/ debit card or agency account
- Submit motor risk details and request quotes
- Quote and buy landlord policies
- Access customer documentation
- Report claims
- Check on the latest status of a claim
Policyholders can report claims via www.homeandlegacy.co.uk/claims as well and you will be notified if they do.
Email is the best way to contact us for finance queries, renewals, mid-term adjustments and claims that cannot be submitted online right now, so here is a reminder of the email addresses you need:
- Finance: email@example.com
- Renewals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTAs: email@example.com
- Motor MTAs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims: email@example.com
To email our new business teams and/ or follow up online quotes:
Don’t forget our team of Business Development Managers are still available on the phone for you, for those enquiries where you just really need to speak to someone. Here is a reminder of their contact details:
- Brian Warkcup, 07968 701694 firstname.lastname@example.org (Covering London, the South West and Wales)
- Melissa Cecil, 07970 047575 email@example.com (Covering the South East)
- Paul Nokes, 07969 121989 firstname.lastname@example.org (Covering
the Midlands and East Anglia)
- Martin Siddle, 07816 270872 email@example.com (Covering the North and Scotland)