Contacting Home & Legacy during the Coronavirus Pandemic Lockdown
Posted on: 23 April 2020
All Home & Legacy employees have been safely and securely working at home for the last month and are well-positioned to continue providing our brokers and customers with the high levels of service you need.
Our staff have the necessary technology and systems access from home to: handle claims, process renewals, make mid-term adjustments to policies, to underwrite risks and provide quotations, and to answer any other queries you may have.
You can contact us via all the usual channels: via email or Home & Legacy Online or calling the main number, 0344 893 8370.
Home & Legacy Online
Our online system enables you to:
- Get a household quote
- Buy household policies and pay for them online using credit/ debit card or agency account
- Submit motor risk details and request quotes
- Quote and buy landlord policies
- Access customer documentation
- Report claims
- Check on the latest status of a claim
Policyholders can report claims via www.homeandlegacy.co.uk/claims as well and you will be notified if they do.
Here is a reminder of the email addresses you might need:
- Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renewals: email@example.com
- MTAs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motor MTAs: email@example.com
- Claims: firstname.lastname@example.org
To email our new business teams and/ or follow up online quotes:
Don’t forget our team of Business Development Managers are still available for you. Here is a reminder of their contact details:
- Brian Warkcup, 07968 701694 email@example.com (Covering London, the South West and Wales)
- Melissa Cecil, 07970 047575 firstname.lastname@example.org (Covering the South East)
- Paul Nokes, 07969 121989 email@example.com (Covering
the Midlands and East Anglia)
- Martin Siddle, 07816 270872 firstname.lastname@example.org (Covering the North and Scotland)