E-trading on the rise as prize draw continues
Posted on: 05 February 2021
Home & Legacy Online Quote Prize Draw continues through February
Industry reports published this week say 2020 saw an increase in e-trading in the broking sector, with Covid-19 highlighted as one of the reasons why. It is predicted that e-trading will become even more prominent in 2021 as technology solutions evolve.
At Home & Legacy, we have been promoting our online platform since 2016 as the fastest and most efficient way to get a quote with us. Last year, brokers gave Home & Legacy Online a 4 star rating in the e-trading survey, plus our platform was shortlisted in the Tech & Innovation Awards. Home & Legacy Online can also be used to report claims, check on claim status and access customer documentation.
There are many reasons why more and more high net worth insurance brokers are turning to Home & Legacy Online for quotes, but if you need one more – there are still further chances to win in our online quote prize draw. Each week throughout February we are giving away a £250 John Lewis voucher to a broker who used Home & Legacy Online to get a quote.
So far this year, four brokers have won vouchers from Home & Legacy. All online quotes received will be placed into the weekly draw so the more quotes you start online, the more chances you have to win. Terms and conditions are given below.
- By entering into this promotional offer you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will run for 8 consecutive weeks, commencing at 00.01am on Friday 1st January 2021 and ending at 23.59 on Sunday 28th February 2021.
- There will be a total of 8 prizes. The prize for each draw is a £250 John Lewis voucher.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable because of circumstances beyond the control of Home & Legacy it may be substituted for an alternative prize of equal value. No cash alternative available.
- Home & Legacy is not responsible for the quality of the prize supplied.
- Each online quote request submitted by a Home & Legacy agent for any Home & Legacy product during the qualifying period will be eligible for one entry into the prize draw.
- A winner will be drawn independently, for each week throughout January and February 2021. The first winner will be drawn w/c 11th January 2021, and this will continue each week until w/c 1st March 2021.
- Winners will be drawn w/c 11th Jan, w/c 18th Jan, w/c 25th Jan, w/c 1st Feb, w/c 8th Feb, w/c 15th Feb, w/c 22nd Feb and w/c 1st March
- The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email if they are successful. Prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification.
- If a winning agency cannot be contacted Home & Legacy reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Home & Legacy's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The prize may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw.
- Participation in the prize draw is not mandatory. If your agency would prefer not to be included in this incentive scheme, you can simply refuse to accept the prize if offered to you and Home & Legacy would pick an alternative winner at random from the qualifying agencies.
- These terms & conditions are governed by English Law and by entering this offer individuals submit to an exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize is Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited (Company registered number 3007252). (Home & Legacy) a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings PLC whose registered office is 57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB.