Home & Legacy receives outstanding feedback from brokers
Posted on: 25 January 2019
An insurance policy is only as strong as the claims service that goes with it.
As a broker, you need to know that your high net worth customers are insured with a provider who gives exceptional service, when they need it most. With that in mind, here are a few pointers on how we work at Home & Legacy:
- 95% of claims are handled in-house, under our extensive delegated authority
- Each claim is dealt with from start to finish by a dedicated claims handler
- All Home & Legacy claims handlers hold or are working towards professional insurance qualifications and have an average of more than 17 years' claims handling experience
- We operate an out of hours claims notification service, which combined with our home emergency cover provides peace of mind, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We have a carefully selected, specialist panel of loss adjusters
- We covered over 98% of household claims reported to us in 2018
At Home & Legacy, providing an excellent claims service is something we take extremely seriously and something we strive for. So when our customers tell us we are doing well, we know we are achieving what we set out to and we want to share that positive feedback.
Some comments about our claims service, from recent market research include:
- "I have always found H&L claims one of the best at dealing with claims quickly, efficiently and fairly."
- "Your claims service is excellent."
- "It far out performs any other company that we deal with."
- "Home & Legacy have an excellent claims staff and the service is second to none. There is a good relationship and rapport which has been built up over the years."
- "The claims service has been market leading on every occasion I have dealt with Home & Legacy."
What's more in 2018:
- Home & Legacy was winner of the Broker Choice Award 'Best Claims Team of the Year' - in a poll voted for by brokers
- Home & Legacy was shortlisted for Insurance Times Claims Excellence Award 'HNW Claims Solution of the year'
- Our Net Promoter Score, awarded to us by customers who dealt with our claims department, was 75 - an incredibly high score if you look at average NPS across industries.