Home & Legacy Online Quote Prize Draw Generates Broker Winners
Posted on: 26 January 2021
Brokers are winning in Home & Legacy’s online quote prize draw! Each week, for the whole of January and February we will be giving away a £250 John Lewis voucher to a broker who used Home & Legacy Online to get a quote.
We talked to one of our prize draw winners, Freddie Hamilton-Russell, of brokerage Lycett Browne-Swinburne & Douglass Ltd, about how he uses Home & Legacy Online. Freddie described how using our platform has made getting quotes from us “a breeze”, explaining: “Once the risk capture has been completed, I follow up all quote requests with a more detailed email giving further background information to the risk.”
Freddie is also feeling the benefits of Home & Legacy’s new Document Portal. He said, “Once the quotation has been completed, the underwriter simply lets me know that the documents are ready to be downloaded,… meaning I can review the current, and past, quotations there.” Freddie explains “With hundreds of emails throughout the week coming into my inbox, the online Document Portal means I can find the documents I need quickly and easily.”
Freddie went on to highlight an even further benefit that the Document Portal brings to him and his own insurance customers, as a busy broker: “Being able to review past quotations I have presented to Home & Legacy means I can cater my presentations to suit Home & Legacy’s market… making my presentations more accurate to my markets.”
There are many good reasons to use Home & Legacy Online. As well as it being the fastest, most effective way to get a Home & Legacy quotation and the place to go to access customer documentation; our platform can also be used to report claims and check claim status.
That’s why more brokers are requesting log-ins than ever before.
To be in with a chance of winning one of our remaining £250 vouchers, just make sure you use Home & Legacy Online as your method for starting a quote with us. All online quotes received will be placed into the weekly draw so the more quotes you start online, the more chances you have to win.
Find full terms and conditions below.
- By entering into this promotional offer you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will run for 8 consecutive weeks, commencing at 00.01am on Friday 1st January 2021 and ending at 23.59 on Sunday 28th February 2021.
- There will be a total of 8 prizes. The prize for each draw is a £250 John Lewis voucher.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable because of circumstances beyond the control of Home & Legacy it may be substituted for an alternative prize of equal value. No cash alternative available.
- Home & Legacy is not responsible for the quality of the prize supplied.
- Each online quote request submitted through Home & Legacy Online by a Home & Legacy agent for any Home & Legacy product during the qualifying period will be eligible for one entry into the prize draw.
- A winner will be drawn independently, for each week throughout January and February 2021. The first winner will be drawn w/c 11th January 2021, and this will continue each week until w/c 1st March 2021.
- Winners will be drawn w/c 11th Jan, w/c 18th Jan, w/c 25th Jan, w/c 1st Feb, w/c 8th Feb, w/c 15th Feb, w/c 22nd Feb and w/c 1st March
- The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email if they are successful. Prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification.
- If a winning agency cannot be contacted Home & Legacy reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Home & Legacy's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The prize may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw.
- Participation in the prize draw is not mandatory. If your agency would prefer not to be included in this incentive scheme, you can simply refuse to accept the prize if offered to you and Home & Legacy would pick an alternative winner at random from the qualifying agencies.
- These terms & conditions are governed by English Law and by entering this offer individuals submit to an exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize is Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited (Company registered number 3007252). (Home & Legacy) a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings PLC whose registered office is 57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB.