Home & Legacy – open for your landlord business in 2020
Posted on: 29 January 2020
At Home & Legacy, one of our 2020 goals is to write more landlord insurance business.
So at the end of 2019, we made crucial landlord underwriting and pricing improvements to help make this possible:
- Home & Legacy can now quote for a greatly increased number of landlord risks, following an extensive review of our postcode file
- We made our rating more competitive to improve our landlord insurance prices
As brokers who have used us for landlord insurance will know, we’ve always offered a quality product range; with Prestige Landlord providing robust entry level cover, and Ultra Landlord offering top-rated cover with a choice of optional extras, for landlords who want the best cover.
Home & Legacy landlord customers have the advantage of our award-winning high net worth claims service with dedicated handlers should they need to make a claim. This is a key benefit that most landlord insurance products on the market simply cannot offer.
There are so many good reasons to use Home & Legacy for landlord quotes. But just in case you need another; our monthly landlord quote prize draw – which is running now – gives brokers the chance to win £100 John Lewis vouchers. And all brokers submitting landlord quotes are in with a chance of winning.
Getting landlord insurance quotes from Home & Legacy is easy using our online quote and buy facility.
With so many good reasons to use Home & Legacy for landlord insurance – why not see for yourself and get a quote with us for your next landlord customer?
Terms & conditions of the prize draw
- By entering into this promotional offer you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will run for 4 consecutive months, commencing at 00.01am on Monday 2nd December 2019 and ending at 23.59 on 31st December 2019, 31st January 2020, 29th February 2020 and 31st March 2020.
- There will be a total of 4 prizes. The prize for each draw is a £100 John Lewis voucher.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable because of circumstances beyond the control of Home & Legacy it may be substituted for an alternative prize of equal value. No cash alternative available.
- Home & Legacy is not responsible for the quality of the prize supplied.
- Each request submitted by a Home & Legacy agency for a Prestige Landlord or Ultra Landlord insurance quote (which terms can be offered) and during the qualifying period will be eligible for one entry into the prize draw.
- There will also be a bonus entry into the draw for any risk Home & Legacy has quoted for during the qualifying period that is incepted before 31st March 2020.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at independently on the last working day of each month.
- The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email if they are successful. Prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification.
- If a winning agency cannot be contacted Home & Legacy reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Home & Legacy's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The prize may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw.
- Participation in the prize draw is not mandatory. If your agency would prefer not to be included in this incentive scheme, you can simply refuse to accept the prize if offered to you and Home & Legacy would pick an alternative winner at random from the qualifying agencies.
- These terms & conditions are governed by English Law and by entering this offer individuals submit to an exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize is Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited (Company registered number 3007252). (Home & Legacy) a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings PLC whose registered office is 57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB.