Home & Legacy shortlisted for two Tech & Innovation Awards 2020
Posted on: 17 July 2020
Home & Legacy is a finalist at the Tech & Innovation Awards 2020 in two categories:
- Best use of Technology for Customer Experience – Claims
- Best Insurer Extranet
The Tech & Innovation Awards aim to celebrate outstanding initiatives which embrace emerging opportunities for better customer experience in the rapidly changing insurance technology space, so we are proud that innovation at Home & Legacy is recognised.
Home & Legacy Claims Online was shortlisted for the Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience for adding channel choice, enabling out of hours service, helping to maintain high customer service levels during surge events, and crucially for enhancing personalised customer experience. While the shortlisting in the Best Insurer Extranet category is thanks to positive feedback from brokers in the E-trading Survey 2020, which led to Home & Legacy Online achieving a strong 4 star rating.
Home & Legacy Managing Director, Barry O’Neill said:
“We’re really proud that Home & Legacy Online has been recognised in two categories at the Tech & Innovation Awards 2020. A big thank you to all the brokers who gave feedback about Home & Legacy Online in the E-trading survey. We are always open to hear your views, and we are delighted it’s led to an award nomination on this occasion. Developing Home & Legacy Online for the benefit of our customers is something we’ll always strive to do. We knew it would be possible to apply the same sort of innovation as we’ve seen in e-trading to other areas of service, which is why we launched claims online last year. The award nomination echoes the positive sentiments we’ve also heard from customers”.
The following testimonials are from customers who reported a claim to Home & Legacy, online:
- “A remarkably speedy handling of the claim.”
- “It was a very smooth process indeed and I was very pleased (you were) able to conclude the matter within 48 hours. That was service indeed!”
- “I opened a claim at 14:28 and closed it with full settlement at 15:32.”
- “Many thanks for such a well-run department.”
- “Thank you so much for always being so helpful and efficient. Absolute excellent service from you.”
The award winners are due to be announced in September.