Online claims doubled in February
Posted on: 13 March 2020
More brokers and customers are using Home & Legacy Claims Online
Claims reported online doubled in February
Home & Legacy Claims Online has been available since July 2019, allowing brokers and policyholders to report claims online and enabling brokers to check on the claim status.
More and more of our customers are now utilising the service. The severe weather in February saw the number of claims reported online double in comparison to the previous month, and feedback has been positive.
The following comments are just a handful from customers and brokers who reported a claim to Home & Legacy online:
- “A remarkably speedy handling of the claim.”
- “It was a very smooth process indeed and I was very pleased (you were) able to conclude the matter within 48 hours. That was service indeed!”
- “I opened a claim at 14:28 and closed it with full settlement at 15:32.”
- “Many thanks for such a well-run department.”
- “Thank you so much for always being so helpful and efficient. Absolute excellent service from you.”
During surge events, reporting a claim to us online could be faster than calling, especially if your phone lines are already busy. Customers and brokers certainly had a positive experience of this in February. But claims online is of course available for you any time – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is even able to appoint loss adjusters where needed, ensuring that there are no unnecessary delays even on the more complex claims.
As well as reporting, don’t forget, you can also conveniently check the current status of your Home & Legacy claims online.