Welcoming 2021 with weekly online quote prize draw
Posted on: 18 December 2020
In 2020, the whole world faced unprecedented challenges and people showed how adaptive we can be. In the world of insurance, while we’re missing the face to face contact our sector knows and loves, we have discovered new ways to make home working work for us.
With hope in sight, we are all looking forward to a brighter 2021 and at Home & Legacy, we want to celebrate the dawn of a new year by running a weekly prize draw for the first 8 weeks of next year. For the whole of January and February – we will be giving away a £250 John Lewis voucher each week to a broker selected at random who used Home & Legacy Online to get a quote.
2020 has been tough, so we wanted to start 2021 in a positive way!
Since the pandemic started, remote working has been made a whole lot easier thanks to online systems. Brokers awarded our platform a 4 star rating and since then, we’ve added even more functionality, such as the Document Portal.
So our prize draw also aims to celebrate Home & Legacy Online, as well as celebrating those who use it.
To be in with a chance of winning one of our 8 £250 vouchers, just make sure you use Home & Legacy Online as your method for starting a quote with us. Because all online quotes received in January and February will be placed into the weekly draw. The more quotes you start online, the more entries into the prize draw you will have.
Find full terms and conditions below.
- By entering into this promotional offer you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will run for 8 consecutive weeks, commencing at 00.01am on Friday 1st January 2021 and ending at 23.59 on Sunday 28th February 2021.
- There will be a total of 8 prizes. The prize for each draw is a £250 John Lewis voucher.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable because of circumstances beyond the control of Home & Legacy it may be substituted for an alternative prize of equal value. No cash alternative available.
- Home & Legacy is not responsible for the quality of the prize supplied.
- Each online quote request submitted through Home & Legacy Online by a Home & Legacy agent for any Home & Legacy product during the qualifying period will be eligible for one entry into the prize draw.
- A winner will be drawn independently, for each week throughout January and February 2021. The first winner will be drawn w/c 11th January 2021, and this will continue each week until w/c 1st March 2021.
- Winners will be drawn w/c 11th Jan, w/c 18th Jan, w/c 25th Jan, w/c 1st Feb, w/c 8th Feb, w/c 15th Feb, w/c 22nd Feb and w/c 1st March
- The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email if they are successful. Prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification.
- If a winning agency cannot be contacted Home & Legacy reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Home & Legacy's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The prize may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw.
- Participation in the prize draw is not mandatory. If your agency would prefer not to be included in this incentive scheme, you can simply refuse to accept the prize if offered to you and Home & Legacy would pick an alternative winner at random from the qualifying agencies.
- These terms & conditions are governed by English Law and by entering this offer individuals submit to an exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize is Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited (Company registered number 3007252). (Home & Legacy) a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings PLC whose registered office is 57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB.