Win £100 John Lewis voucher with Home & Legacy
Posted on: 29 November 2019
How would you like to spend £100 in John Lewis?
If you regularly receive landlord insurance enquiries from your clients, then high net worth specialist, Home & Legacy, can provide you with outstanding, inclusive cover with our two tiers of landlord insurance.
Whether your client has just the one property or a portfolio, Home & Legacy will find the right insurance to meet their needs.
We're encouraging brokers to let us quote for their landlord risks, by offering a chance to win John Lewis vouchers in our monthly quote prize draw.
All brokers that submit a landlord quote from Monday 2nd December 2019 to Tuesday 31st March 2020 will have a chance of winning in our monthly draw.
And if your risk is incepted you will receive an extra entry, giving you more chances to win.
To submit a quote:
Here are some good reasons to get a landlord quote from Home & Legacy:
Exceptional product range
Our two tiers of cover mean we've got options for all high net worth clients - from entry level to top level insurance, with a choice of optional extras. Our online quote engine can give prices right away. You can even put clients on cover and charge to your agency account online.
Improved underwriting acceptance
After an extensive review of our postcode file, we can quote for a greatly increased number of risks. What's more, our rating has recently become more competitive as well.
Exceptional claims service for policyholders
Your landlord clients will benefit from an exceptional award winning high net worth claims service.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering into this promotional offer you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will run for 4 consecutive months, commencing at 00.01am on Monday 2nd December 2019 and ending at 23.59 on 31st December 2019, 31st January 2020, 29th February 2020 and 31st March 2020.
- There will be a total of 4 prizes. The prize for each draw is a £100 John Lewis voucher.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable because of circumstances beyond the control of Home & Legacy it may be substituted for an alternative prize of equal value. No cash alternative available.
- Home & Legacy is not responsible for the quality of the prize supplied.
- Each request submitted by a Home & Legacy agency for a Prestige Landlord or Ultra Landlord insurance quote (which terms can be offered) and during the qualifying period will be eligible for one entry into the prize draw.
- There will also be a bonus entry into the draw for any risk Home & Legacy has quoted for during the qualifying period that is incepted before 31st March 2020.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at independently on the last working day of each month.
- The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email if they are successful. Prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification.
- If a winning agency cannot be contacted Home & Legacy reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Home & Legacy's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The prize may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw.
- Participation in the prize draw is not mandatory. If your agency would prefer not to be included in this incentive scheme, you can simply refuse to accept the prize if offered to you and Home & Legacy would pick an alternative winner at random from the qualifying agencies.
- These terms & conditions are governed by English Law and by entering this offer individuals submit to an exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize is Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited (Company registered number 3007252). (Home & Legacy) a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings PLC whose registered office is 57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB.