Win Tickets to Twickenham with Home & Legacy
Posted on: 21 August 2017
Saturday 2nd September 2017 will see Premiership Rugby return to Twickenham for another season. The home of English Rugby will once again play host to the 'London Double Header', staging two matches on the day:
14.00 - Saracens vs Northampton Saints
16.30 - London Irish vs Harlequins
And Home & Legacy is offering you the chance to join the scrum and be there!
To celebrate the busy summer we've had tackling quotes, claims, MTAs and renewals together, we have scored 4 pairs of tickets to pass on to our brokers! Each ticket gives you the advantage of being able to pitch up to both matches.
For the chance to win, simply drop-kick an email - to firstname.lastname@example.org, with 'RUGBY TICKETS PRIZE DRAW' in the title.
The rules are simple. All of our broker colleagues are invited to enter the draw. No purchase is necessary and there are no other tactics to consider; this is a straight prize draw with a simple goal.
But you have to be on the ball: All entries must be over the cross-bar by close of business on Wednesday 23rd August 2017.
Our line-up of winners will be announced on Thursday 24th August 2017 - Good luck!
Terms and Conditions -
1. By entering into this prize draw you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The prize per winning entry is 2 tickets only to the 'London Double Header' event at Twickenham Stadium on the 2/9/2017. No other costs for food, drink, transport or accommodation are included.
3. No cash alternative is available.
4. Home & Legacy is not responsible for the quality of the prize supplied.
5. This prize draw is only open for participation by employees of brokers who have a live Home & Legacy agency (as of 17/8/17).
6. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted during the period from 17/8/2017 to 23/8/2017 only.
7. The winners will be drawn independently and at random by Home & Legacy on 24/8/2017.
8. Home & Legacy's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. For the purpose of the draw each email received from an eligible entrant will be considered as 1 entry. Each eligible entrant is entitled to 1 entry only.
10. The winner(s) agree(s) to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw.
11. These terms & conditions are governed by English Law and by entering this offer individuals submit to an exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter of this prize draw is Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited (Company registered number 3007252). (Home & Legacy) a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings PLC whose registered office is 57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB.