Home & Legacy Claims Service
When you need to make a claim we will be empathetic and fair. We will always be efficient and ensure your experience does not involve unnecessary fuss.
- Fax: 0344 893 8387
- Email: email@example.com
The claims department is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you have any comments or issues you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Claims, Andrew Reid. Telephone: 0344 893 8370, extension: 381058, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when you make a claim:
- You can notify us of a claim by completing a claim form or by telephone, email, or writing us a letter. If your policyholder would like to, they can also notify us of the claim directly.
- When a claim is notified, a dedicated claims handler will be appointed to manage the claim from start to finish.
- One of our dedicated claims handlers will deal with your policyholder's claim from start to finish and they will let you know what information is needed, this may include:
- Proof of ownership or purchase
- Estimate for the cost of repair/replacement
- Photographs of item/damage
- For complex claims, it may be necessary to appoint a loss adjuster or one of our experts, such as a fine art valuations specialist
- We will provide regular and clear updates to advise you on the progress of your claim.
- Once a settlement is agreed, our settlement methods are flexible. In most cases, claims can be settled by a cash payment, repair, or replacement.